What is Multi Drug Urine Test 5 in 1?
This is 5 in 1 urine drug test dip card, or urine drug test cassette. It consist of a plastic card which holds together 5 urine drug test strips, and a card cover. It is used to check whether a given urine sample contains traces of parent drug or its metabolites
How does the drug screening process works?
Urine samples were first collected. To determine whether a person is on drugs recently, a urine drug test kit will be used to check the urine sample.
Each dip card is used to screen for multiple drugs, in this case 5 types of drugs. The type of drug a dip card checks is labeled on the drug designation area with an abbreviated drug name. Each dip card is single use, please dispose it properly after each use.
What are the 5 drugs that this drug test kit screens for?
Common drug of abuse screening combinations for urine drug test kit (5 in 1) in Malaysia are as follows:
- THC, AMP, MET, OPI, MDMA
- THC, AMP, MET, OPI, KET
- THC, AMP, MET, MDMA, BZD
- THC, AMP, COC, OPI, PCP
- THC, MET, OPI, MTD, BUP
For other drug of abuse screening combinations/groups. Kindly contact us for enquiry.
Where is this product made? Is it good?
The AHP urine drug test dip card is made locally, in Penang, Malaysia!
Established in 1997, AHP is an ISO13485:2016 accredited biotechnology company, with its research and development (R&D) and manufacturing facility located at Prai Industrial Estate.
#Belilokal #Sapotlokal. Check out the factory from the outside.
Where is it is used?
Urine drug test strips is beind use widely in many places. To name a few:
- Private medical clinics: Employers who wish to carry out full body medical check-ups on their employees engages private medical clinics to perform the task. These check-ups often includes urine drug tests.
- Laboratories: Clinics, organisations, or individuals engages laboratories to screen urine samples for drugs.
- Companies: Some companies do on-site urine drug test on their employees from time to time, they either carry-out the task themselves, or they can also get some help from AADK (Agensi Anti Dadah Kebangsaan).
- Anti drugs agency: To determine whether a person is free from drugs, urine drug test will be carried out. Because of the may advantages of using this type of test – including cost, availability, easy-of-use, point-of-care – this is preferred way for preliminary drug screening.
Why order from us?
- Multiple brands available 👌
- Good quality, authentic products 👍
- Long expiry date 🤜🤛
- Good service ❤️
- Fast response 🏃♀️