What is drug test strip
This is a urine drug test strip, or drug-of-abuse (DOA) urine test strip. It is used to check whether a given urine sample contains traces of parent drug or its metabolites.
How does the drug screening process works?
Urine samples were first collected. To determine whether a person is on drugs recently, one or more urine drug test strips will be used to check the urine sample.
Each strip is useful to screen for a single parent drug. The type of drug a strip checks is labeled on top of each strip with an abbreviated drug name. Each strip are single use, please dispose it properly after each use.
|Amphetamine (AMP)||Aderall, Speed||300 ng/mL, 500 ng/mL, 100 ng/mL*|
|Barbiturate (BAR)||200 ng/mL, 300 ng/mL*|
|Benzodiazepines (BZO)||Benzo, Valium, Xanax||100 ng/mL, 200 ng/mL, 300 ng/mL*|
|Cocaine (COC)||Coke||100 ng/mL, 150 ng/mL, 300 ng/mL*|
|Cotinine (COT)||10 ng/mL, 50 ng/mL, 100 ng/mL, 200 ng/mL*, 500 ng/mL|
|Ketamine (KET)||K粉，Vitamin K||500 ng/mL, 1000 ng/mL*|
|Lysergic Acid Diethylamine (LSD)||10 ng/mL, 20 ng/mL*, 50 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy (MDMA)||Jus||500 ng/mL*, 1000 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine (MET)||ice, ais, crystal||1000 ng/mL*, 500ng/mL, 300 ng/mL|
|Morphine (MOP)||100 ng/mL, 300 ng/mL*|
|Methadone (MTD)||200 ng/mL, 300 ng/mL*|
|Opiates (OPI)||2000 ng/mL*, 300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone (OXY)||100 ng/mL*|
|Phencyclidine (PCP)||25 ng/mL*|
|Propoxyphene (PPX)||300 ng/mL*|
|Synthetic Marijuana (K2)||50 ng/mL*, 30 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)||500 ng/mL, 1000 ng/mL*|
|Marijuana (THC)||Ganja, Cannabis, Weed|
Cut-off levels determines the sensitivity of the drug test. Levels marked with asterisk are the standard cut-off levels used world-wide, and they are generally available. Unless specifically requested otherwise, drug test with standard cut-off levels will be offered.
How to use DOA urine drug test strip – usage guide
- Prepare urine in urine cup container, one that holds at least 60ml of urine. Make sure there are adequate urine in the urine cup container.
- Tear open the pouch of the drug screening urine test strip, remove the strip from pouch.
- Dip urine strip at the end where the arrow on the strip is pointing at for 5-10 seconds. Do not dip over the “MAX” limit line, else no result will be returned.
- Place urine strip at a flat surface, read result at 5 minutes. A result with a solid or faint line at T is considered negative.
Where is it is used?
Urine drug test strips is beind use widely in many places. To name a few:
- Private medical clinics: Employers who wish to carry out full body medical check-ups on their employees engages private medical clinics to perform the task. These check-ups often includes urine drug tests.
- Laboratories: Clinics, organisations, or individuals engages laboratories to screen urine samples for drugs.
- Companies: Some companies do on-site urine drug test on their employees from time to time, they either carry-out the task themselves, or they can also get some help from AADK (Agensi Anti Dadah Kebangsaan).
- Anti drugs agency: To determine whether a person is free from drugs, urine drug test will be carried out. Because of the may advantages of using this type of test – including cost, availability, easy-of-use, point-of-care – this is preferred way for preliminary drug screening.
Why order from us?
- Multiple brands available 👌
- Good quality, authentic products 👍
- Long expiry date 🤜🤛
- Good service ❤️
- Fast response 🏃♀️