A lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection of antibodies (IgG, IgM, IgA) to anti-HIV-1 & 2 virus and HIV-1 p24 antigen in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
- 4th Generation HIV test to detect p24 in addition to IgG and IgM for early detection of HIV infection
- HIV 4th Gen test utilizes recombinant gp-120-41, gp36 and anti-p24 antibodies for earlier and more accurate detection of HIV infection
- Evaluated by NIB
- Only 20 µL whole blood specimen required or (0.4 drops – 1 drop of whole blood)
- Results available within 15 min to allow prompt action to be taken at the point of care
- Performance validated with BBI low titre panel and Chinese FDA HIV Ab Panel
- Sensitivity: 100 %, Specificity: 99.84 %